Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Going Back to the Gym

I've been seriously considering going back to the gym. I haven't been since NYE when I took the very intense Carve class. Then this thing with my foot got pretty bad so I have taken some time off. A lot of time actually as it's practically June. Now I'm reading that people in my situation should just walk. I hate walking, lol! Not hate really. I used to love it but since the stroke it's such a chore. I get so tired after a lot of walking I can hardly function. Even in a city full of energy like New York it can be debilitating to walk very far or for a long time.



Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Find an activity you love (or can learn to love) and go for it! It helps me to give myself a 30-Day Challenge on the things I want to engage in. I can do anything for 30 days. If I love something, it sticks longer than that.

    ReplyDelete