Popular Posts

Thursday, May 12, 2011

So There's Party in Harlem.....Just for Guys Like Me!

It's called Bearhunt NYC. I signed up for their mailing list not realizing exactly what it was. Turns out it's a sex party for chubs and their admirers.

From the invitation:

NOTES
1. This is a party for bears, chubs, cubs, otters etc. and the chasers that lust for them!
2. The living room & kitchen are for socializing only. The playroom is where the action is.
3. Complimentary condoms, lube, vodka punch, sling & clothes check are provided for you.

(SLING?!) 


Thoughts? Uncomfortably curious. I've always joked that while I'm trying to become an ideal weight I'd like to get some regular action. Now here's an opportunity and that has stirred up in me a debate of sorts. Do I go? Do I remove myself from the mailing list? There's also the big "what ifs". What if I find someone who just wants to talk? What if I'm not big enough? That does happen sometimes.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment