Popular Posts

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Seven Days Since my Last Post

I was very busy this week. Previewing apartments, posting ads, running all over the city. The week didn't work out as well as I planned, however. Every single prospective client who called flaked out on me. One actually rescheduled me several times and then never showed.  That was very frustrating and it drove me to indulge in some stress eating. Nothing too terrible but nothing that could be classified as "good" for me. Note to self: People are people and you can't change that. What you can do is make the best of every new situation and hope that the results work in your favor. If they don't just move on to the next one.

I wish somebody had taught me these lessons when I was younger. I might have avoided that pesky little stroke.

XOXO

Scott

1 comment:

  1. yes, take it from a therapist: you can't change others. You can, however, change how you respond to them. As for lessons learned, sometimes I feel that the lessons are seen by us in life only when we are ready and need to learn them.

    Keep up the positive attitude, do what you love and have a great new week.

    Cheers,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete