Popular Posts

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 4

Today is Day 4 of coordinating my life plan. I pick a Starbucks, set up my computer and then read, write, find inspiration, and plan for this new chapter. Today I'm at the Starbucks at Broadway and 63rd, right next to Lincoln Center. It doesn't get anymore inspiring than Lincoln Center.

I have two plans I'm working on. One is personal; one is professional. Both are equally important to me which is why I decided to take the week to focus on both. I've been doing a lot of reading on both and learning there are a lot of people out there like me. They want it all, they envision it all, but just don't know how to plan for what they want.

Writing down your goals and how to achieve them isn't easy, especially for people like me. See, I hit a bump in the road and immediately race back to the starting line. And then I stand at the line, frozen in my tracks. I also allow the insults of others, said under the guise of concern, to permeate everything I do. That's another thing I have to work on. Letting the things people say to me roll off my back.

Must remember: For some people, the only taste of success they have is taking a bite out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment