Popular Posts

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Devil is in the Details

I think that's true.

Now that I've put my thoughts into words and written them down into a plan of action (mostly), those old feelings are already coming back. What if I fail? What if all my efforts yield nothing? What do I do then?

I know, I know, "If at first you don't succeed". I know there are a lot of people who go through
 life with that in mind. I also know that a lot of people are just going through the motions, not listening to their hearts. I've spent my entire life being jealous of the former while existing among the latter.

When I moved to New York in March, I did so with several goals in mind. Get to a healthy weight, succeed in business, pursue my writing and photography. Slowly but surely I feel that things are starting to come together. As long as I keep telling myself not to give up and not to fuck it up I think (hope) I'll be ok.

Actually, I know I'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment